Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Tell me that you'll wait for me.

So this day started out relatively suck-o stemming from an evening of ultimate suckiness. I hate phone fights but they happen and you deal with it. I dealt with it by taking Advil PMs last night and then crying at work this morning. Some people just don't think before they speak or place blame. I, myself, am trying to not have Foot-In-Mouth Disease as part of my "treat others how I want to be treated" resolution. Maybe I'm just being overly sensitive. I'll blame it all on my period.

But the whole emo day turned right into a whirlwind of utter thrills! I found a Vegas package that will allow us to stay an extra night for LESS than we were paying for two nights! Weeee! Now I don't have to sweat missing out on all the typical Vegas fun the strip has to offer. There's no doubt we'll hit the wax museum, M&M World, the pirate show, the MGM lions, and everything in between. All this excitement...it's a great feeling. I can't wait for the shenanigans to begin! And I hope they begin with the bottomless cup at Blondie's!!!

No comments: