Monday, January 29, 2007

Can't seem to get my mind off of you.

Bill and I are going on our first official vay-cay together and we're flying the friendly skies to my happy place, Las Vegas! He hasn't been on vacation in 4 years and he's NEVER been there so I can only imagine the sort of trouble and chaos we're going to encounter in just 40 short days! And the whole trip is jam-packed with things we have to accomplish outside of the assumed gambling, drinking, swimming, and sight-seeing. We have to get tattooed (me), go to the NASCAR race, and sky-dive (him). Throw eating and sleeping in there and we've got pretty much every second of every day acounted for. It's a lot to tackle but I have faith in us. We're hardcore.

But there are a few worries drilling holes into the back of my skull and I need the pressure relieved, a la Saw III, which was better than Saw II, but not as good as the original. But I digress. Will we get everything done that we want to? Will we book a good package in time? Will we have enough funds? Will we have a good time? Will we fight? Will we have horrible hangovers? Will somethign effed up happen during the sky-diving? Will we miss our flight? Will someone be able to cover us at work? And most importantly...

WILL I LOOK HOT IN MY TEENY BIKINI!?!?

Yeah, I bought a REALLY small bikini. Usually I rock a 2 piece with the boy shorts but not this year.This year, I'm going low rise string bikini all the way. But it's so cute. It's one of those "had to have" items. And I got a pretty desireable response from my boyfrined just by holding it in da sto'. I tried it on and while it looked nice, I could stand to shed a few here-n-there to secure that the damn thing fits how it should. There's nothing I hate more than an ill fitting swimsuit on someone. It's not pleasant to look at. It's vulgar.

My bikini is so small, I'm blushing just thinking about it.

Bye bye bread! So long sugar! This is gonna be a LONG 40 days, y'all.

No comments: