Monday, November 28, 2005

She's drying her jeans in separate machines.

I bought a pair of Go-Go boots and I'm not afraid to use them.

And I have just a few random thoughts for you: me, a married man, a busty young lady, a comfortable matress in my room, and some chicken wings. Do with it what you want.

I had a full afternoon. Full in a "I just ate 6 slices of pizza and a Colt 45 after I stole your jelly donut" sense, but it had nothing to do with food. I got emotionally fed. There is officially a flying saucer resting on my brain. I imagine that any minute...any SECOND...out with jump a TEENY WEENY MAN! He'll walk up to my brain and say, "Take me to your leader", but my brain won't understand!

You might as well do with THAT what you will, too, because God knows I have no CLUE what to do. The translation from "cheese sandwich" to "love" has been registered. And now my life got flipped turned upside down. Will Smith stole that from me.

No comments: