Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Put your arms around me child. Lay with me tonight.

Why is it that getting a cold makes you want a boyfriend?

The some-what sympathetic and non-intentional germ-spreading Miss Phoebe Bean sent me home from work since I have officially contracted my first cold of the season. Blast! Last night was utter misery...I missed OKGO (I pray you didn't dance, fellas...in fact, I hope you sucked for my own sake) and was pretty much in a whimpering agony. Tried to tough it out and go to work but who was I kidding?

I've stocked up on Ring Noodle soup, OJ, tissues with lotion, and some fancy shmancy Tylenol cold junk with some "cool burst" action that makes me think I could freeze enemies with my breath! Or knock them over because it is some mighty special breath I'm sporting right now. Kittne breath and then some! Regardless, I am destined to be a burrito in my bed once the soup's on. Don't expect much word from me until I am back on top again.

Sound dirty? I sure hope so.

No comments: