Thursday, November 17, 2005

I saw her today. I saw her face.

My head is pounding. THROBBING! I'm waiting for an alien to emerge any second. Or maybe a monster. Either way, my brain hurts as does the skull surrounding it. I'm praying the rush hour just doesn't exist today because I don't think I'll be able to give "focusing on the road" my all. They should take my license away.

Regardless.

Pussyfoot dress rehearsal tonight for the big show with Slack Jawed Yokels, Sasquatch and the Sick-a-Billes (HECK YES!) and Lords of the Highway tomorrow at the Beachland Tavern.

Potsie and I really need to bust out butts so we don't royally shmootz our new routine that we're debuting. I don't want to look like more of an ass than I already do shakin' my can in my skimpy attire. I wonder if my jugs have the power to hypnotize the audience. Where did that even COME FROM!? I'm looking forward to hanging with the Sasquatch crew (me, Dave, drinking contest...bring it!) and preventing them from ever returning to Rhode Island. The night is going to be a blast and I cherish that since I haven't looked forward ot much recently. AND I PLAN ON HAVING ONE HELL OF A HANGOVER!!! As long as we can get our kitty shit together, that is.

Not much else to report. Nothing I can openly discuss any way. Just know that I'm still eating cheese sandwiches.

No comments: