Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I was a name. Now I'm a number.

Lords of the Highway and Slack Jawed Yokels have confirmed for Lisa's New Year's Eve Going Away Party hosted by yours truly at the Ol' Kentucky Shark Corral. I'm going to need a change of panties close by due to anticipating high levels of excitement and adrenaline.

My fist is going to pump itself to death.

And now another episode of "The Rollercoaster Goes Up, Up, Up and the Rollercoaster Goes Dooooooooooown". Phoebe pointed out that I've had a lot of headaches recently...darn tootin'! I've decided that the teeny weeny man that is sitting on my brain is actually sitting on a pile of mashed potatoes as that is what my gray matter has become. He's snacking away and it's causing me cranial discomfort.

I should walk away but I can't from "my sitch". I'll be totally honest, I know what is best and I know what is right but I'm choosing to put earmuffs on. It's like I have Big League Chew stuck to my shoe. Sure, I put it there but whatever. Of course I want a decision to be made but I don't want to be the one who makes it. Does this make any sense at all? I'm sure it doesn't. Just pretend you're watching "Donnie Darko" and be entertained but don't expect to understand one second of my jabber.

I was almost okay until tiny feet walked up and down my back. <---sucker

Planning for Rockabilly Holiday has been helping me keep my head attached to my neck. I'm really looking forward to it, aside form the fact that I have yet to pick an individual routine. I'm tossing around the idea of throwing on a grass skirt and a coconut bra and busting a hula-groove to "Rock-a-Hula Luau", my former theme song. It's actually the idea that's brought me the most joy thus far. My picture should be under "luau" in the dictionary. Hold the pineapple, yo!!

I want to have a grilled-cheese sandwich and Ring Noodle soup for dinner because I think I'm getting a sore throat/sniffles. I can't handle that right now. I can't have my body and my mind duking it out "Rumble In the Jungle" style.

We're gonna get it on cause we don't get along!

No comments: