Saturday, November 12, 2005

OK, go off and wander. I'm guilty just the same.

10 minutes ago, I had boatloads of things to say and now...poof! Nothing.

I have a lot on my mind but I can't really sort it out in a reasonable enough fashion to make it able to be discussed. It's like I have a head full of Goldfish crackers that keep getting eaten by some random mouth that's hanging out in my head. God, even my explaination of why I can't explain doesn't make much sense. I guess I can handle that. I don't have much of a choice.

I'm going to Horrible Fest today. I had planned on going to all three days but completely lost interest, contracted the plague, and was warned that I wouldn't have a good time. No big thing. I'm just not excited about much these days...not because I'm being all emo and drab and boring. There just hasn't been anything that's jumped up and bit me in the ass with a flashing neon sign saying, 'YOU CAN'T WAIT TO DO THIS'. Brian Setzer is in two weeks and the prospect of going to that alone is even decreasing it's value.

I'm pretty jazzed about seeing the Sasquatch crew next week. I'm secretly hoping that they DO hit me over the head and take me back to Rhode Island with them. They claim I'll like it there and a new scene might do me good.

But my current "whatevs" attitude isn't the only thing clogging up my skull these days. In fact, that's really pretty trivial stuff. I've got a flapjack sized stack of work issues, living issues, the ever-present boy issues, money issues...and on and on. My crowded cranium makes me want to spend yet another day wrapped up like a burrito in my bed, ignoring that life actually exists outside my frozen home.

There's also an issue involved a LOT of cookie tossing. Tossing my cookies all over Cleveland to be exact. But I'll save that for another day because my stomach is acting pretty angry right now.

No comments: