Monday, November 14, 2005

Got a heart beat. Got a pulse.

I have NOT been drinking. I'm surly. And imbalanced.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck blah blah blah blah blah blah blather blather blather blather blather blather blather blather blah blah blah blah kill kill kill kill kill kill kill killlllllllllll rot rot rot rot rot rot fuck fuck fuckity fuck shit.

And blather.

I need to get a human heart. I have a lot of blood I have to pump out of my basement.

Snarl.

Speaking of my basement, does anyone want to come help wreck some shit in my basement on Sunday? And speaking of wrecking shit, I mean does anyone want to help me carry shit up the stairs and wash walls and the floor and shit to get it ready to be painted pink and green and black like a watermelon so that Lords of the Highway can rock the fruity shit out of it on New Year's Eve? You'll be my friend forever if you help. I need help.

And if you don't want to help than SCREW YOU! The vice preseident of my company is an Ol' Kentucky Shark which makes him cooler than you. In fact, you're fired!

And speaking of work, I cried there today.

Thank you and go skeet shoot yourself in the chest in your ex-girlfriend's drive-way. But while you're doing that, do NOT ruin Phoebe's date. I need someone in the house to have a normal relationship because Switchblade and I are dating disasters.

2 comments:

the fool said...

haha, I dig the way you write, talk, ramble and such...

phoebe marie said...

my date... hmm...
we'll see where that ends up going. and i DO have my 3 more by year's end goal to keep up - so i'll do my best to try to have the normal relationship around here. though i'd be a miracle for me.

aren't you supposed to be helping? and, no, i don't mean our chicken little double date with benny and chaz.