Thursday, November 03, 2005

If I could see her again, wouldn't be so tongue-tied.

My Darling Dear Daniela:

If I could explain to you what is going on in my head, heart or vagina (bet you didn't know we were such good and graphic pals), I would! HECK, I wish I knew myself! Fat AND bald...WHO KNEW!?!? Certainly not me! I was dead set that there would be some pretty fierce muttonchops in my future. Not with anyone I currently know, per se. I just expected, you know, the USUAL. For whatever reason, this bald beast of a man is stitching up my shredded heart muscle and while I WISH it was someone I had more in common with, it feels pretty gosh darn good and I'll take it! I really wish I had some way to explain it to you but I'm not usually lovely dovey, ya know? I'm TUFF! I crush people with my bare hands! I eat TEETH and NAILS for breakfest! *pounds on own chest and chugs a beer*. But this guy...I don't know. I'm starting to think Paula Abdul had it right all along. Not when she sang "Rush Rush" and made that video with Keanu Reeves, but when she did that whole "Opposites Attract" thing with that cartoon cat. Yep. It still makes no sense. I just want to sleep on his big, fat, mountain of a stomach. Besides, I'll look even thinner and prettier by comparison! Yeah, I'm shallow.

And in love.

Come visit me (and Phoebe, too, I guess) soooooon!

xoxoxoxoxoxo
You-Know-Who

I'm sitting here with a stupid grin slapped all over my mug. For cryin' out loud, I think I may even be blushing. I hate blushing. And I also hate the fact that in my car today, I noticed a smile line. Can you believe THAT?! A SMILE line! I wish I could go into graphic detail about my goofiness. I wish I could climb on some random roof top in a highly popluated area and shout a few specific tid bits to the world but alas, I have invisible tape over my mouth.

I had a great day today.

I am becoming a pro-misbehavor.

I love smooching. And the copy room.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HA! Muttonchops... you're a funny gal.