Saturday, November 05, 2005

Crawling like a dog!

I went to the Jigsaw Stage for the first time last night after cramming myself full of fondue with Mr. Bones, Mrs. High Hair, and Johnny Switchblade. The food was excellent, the company rocked, and Cult of the Psychic Fetus (that Ghastly is just as cute as a button...which probably doesn't sound very threatening OR manly) played "You Can Make It If You Run". What more could a girl ask for?

I predict today will be somewhat stressful and an ultimate pain in the ass but it must be done...the basement MUST be conquered! I'm having the ultimate New Year's Eve party (and going away party for my darling Mamacita...sniff...if I poke her eye out, will the Air Force still take her?) equipped with live bands. They need somewhere to play. They need to play in the basement...and I need to prepare it. Switchblade is helping in exchange for a mom and pop shop pizza and the season finale of Ultimate Fighter. I've got less than two months to make it cleaner, bigger (it can be done with a sledgehammer and some shelf removal), cooler, and HOT PINK! Besides, I've been dying to hang up my Spits poster for some time now.

So if you don't hear from me by Monday...just assume I died in the basement. Feel free to stop by and visit me so I don't go batty.

I hope there aren't bats in the basement.

No comments: