Thursday, December 17, 2009

I can only see your face.

Onboxious, unintelligible pop-monster Sting claims that "Every Breath You Take" is NOT about stalking a woman. I claim that Sting is worthless and also delusional. You wrote a creepy stalking song, Police. Deal with it. You can't take it back.

I think it might be time for another foreign language rant. I'm going to hold off a day or two and feed my rage, let it stew. Actually, it's not even rage because the whole situation makes me laugh my face right off of my head. I wouldn't waste bottled up rage on such a worthless piece of white t-t-t-t-trash. What foreign language goes best with being entertained by people who are flat our ridiculous? I'm thinking German. Discuss.

At the WCSB Halloween party, which we had a mind-blowingly excellent time at, there was this band that made me want to chew through my own wrists or do windmills taking out people in my path. It was basically 45 minutes of "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!". When they were done doing whatever they were doing, Todd and I felt anxious and disturbed. I expressed my hatred for said "band" and I was basically looked down upon because I didn't embrace "noise bands". Noise band? Puh-lease tell me you're kidding! I hate you Fragments, and I hope I never see you again.

I thought the singer of "We Five" was a man. Sorry.

No comments: