Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Talk to me. There's nothing to tell.

I'm over the "Song Of The Day". If I feel like there's a song you should listen to, I'm just going to say HEY...listen to THIS! But I don't feel like forcing myself to force you to listen to something just because I said I would daily. That's too much pressure. The less pressure I put on myself, the better. Not that I'm bitching anymore. I'm going to "toughen up" where wedding planning (95 days to go) and art showing is concerned. I've taken the break I so badly craved and come back refreshed and fighting!

I'm 6'2" and UNSTOPPABLE!

While the race itself was maybe the biggest snoozer of a race I've seen in person, the weekend was what JUST WHAT I NEEDED! It was everything I said/though it would be...drinking, eating, bullshitting, laughing, chilling. There are some incredibly bizarre photos that I'm sure will end up posted somewhere...we just HAD to save evidence of encyclopedia burning for posterity. After a temporary coma upon arriving home, I woke up recharged, refreshed, re-inspired, re-motivated. I got 2 paintings down on canvas while watching Season 2 of Project Runway ("It's a motherfucking walk off!")...and I even got some sketching done! I have 50 days to accomplish the goal I set out for myself. It's been awhile since I met a goal I set. I'm gonna beat the living daylights out of the this one. Just watch me!

By the way, listen to "Skyscraper" by Bad Religion.

No comments: