Monday, January 23, 2006

What do you say when you can't stop shaking?

I lead a charmed life. And I don't mean charmed in any reference to those three sister witch bitches. I'm talking about my life as an Ol' Kentucky Shark. My friends are incredible people who celebrate each other's differences and personalities. I know I've said it before but I'll say it again. For the first time in my life, I know that I really belong with these people. They challenge me, they support me, they laugh at my foolish antics (drunken or sober), and they make me proud. They're good eggs, each and every one of them!

But Carol "The Shoe", she's the best egg of them all, and everyone came out to pay tribute to her 40 years as a "bad muthafuckah", to quote The Legendary Hucklebucks, who also made the trip to worship her on Saturday night. Phoebe and I got gussied up as The Avengers and rocked Yorktown Lanes at it's foundation for the Super Vixen bash! Carol had a goofy grin plastered all over her mug that night and she deserved it. Beer, broads, band, bishops...and rubber chicken!?!?!? What more could a gal ask for. We love you Carol. We are eternally obsessed.



And though we were told today that January 23rd is a depressing day, I'm going to be the exception to that rule...FOR ONCE! Things went my way ALL DAY LONG! I am a happy girl. Physically, emotionally, mentally, what have you. I should be slapped. I'd say more but my rantings are not PG-rated. Life is good. Kissing is better. My pillows have a nice smell. I'm a lucky fucking duck. Yeah, I felt the need to drop the "f" bomb. Feel free to see me. Maybe my joy can rub off on ya on this day of doom. VIVA!

No comments: