Tuesday, January 17, 2006

On to somewhere near and far in time.

Switchblade and I are going to be so "in the zone" at Reigning Sound this Friday that I wouldn't make any sudden movements of loud sounds. You could totally scare us and that can lead to harsh words and coma. We're gonna be garage zombies.

I've decided that it's time I get my head shrunk. I wish I could say it was to make a shrunken head or something voo-doo-esque but it's not nearly that cool. Things are just getting crowded in there and I feel like I need to be the rational one...for now.

We lost juice at work today. We also lost the juice on Satruday. Today they let us out of our cages early for good behavior. Saturday, they should have put me IN a cage for BAD behavior. I'm just a sucker for a little sneaky business.

My back still hurts so feel sorry for me already. I am trying to reduce shoulder tension and pamper my lower back like a wuss and it's hard. But the wonder drugs help. I hope I don't end up like Rush Whatshisface. I'm too good for that, yo.

I'm still in "cheese sandwich", now more than ever. There hasn't been a disagreement or a tiff or a frowning face-off in over 17 days, oh my golly. I love all this "getting along". I love having a fella to be all 7th grade about. And vice-versa.

I see leopard print pajama pants, Oxycodone, my couch, a piece of cheesecake and a fresh new Gilmore Girls in my future. Those are currently the five things I can not live without. Feel free to marvel at the little things that move me.

No comments: