Thursday, January 12, 2006

I gave you love with a brand new start.

Happy Birthday Carol "The Shoe, High High, Queen La Tata" Shoe-Lane! 40 has never looked so good! I hope that this next decade of your life rocks your pants off! But not in public because that might make you blush. Fo' real...I hope you have a great birthday and that your fourties are everything you hope they will be. No birthday gift I could possible give you could show how much you mean to me, pally. HAPPY MUTHA-TRUCKIN' BIRTHDAY!

Today, I was a busy little bee at work. Buzz buzz buzzing around the office all day. The super busy days are the ones I love the most. It was difficult at first because my head wasn't properly screwed up and therefore, I was not focused. I went back to the doctor's on Tuesday because my back was still giving me grief. I returned with new medications including the bid daddy of all pain killers. It seems that my entire back was in simulatenous spasm! But once I got the hnag of which drugs to take when, I began feeling MUCH better. Until I got in my car and started driving to work and realized my head was full of fuzz! The muscle relaxers and pain killers were supposed to be short lived. I never guess that taking them at night would leave me mildly retarded in the morning. Sheeeesh!

But my back is on the mend, I've returned to work, and all is good in the neighborhood! Being so buzy at work kept my mind from fixating on things it had recently been fixating on. And it's always when you're NOT thinking about something that something BIG happens. But that's all I'm gonna say about that!

Time to go get pretty for Carol's pizza party!

No comments: