Monday, January 09, 2006

I guess I'm sayin' you're the only one.

I updated my pictures of the day!----> http://rocknrollsoulsaver.blogspot.com

Put on your slap-happy pants, people, because I've had a great, great day! Fantastico, as my Italian brothers say. I'm not Italian but who gives a fig!?! Fig givers, that's who! A customer repeatedly told me over the the phone that I SOUNDED so happy. She knew I was a happy soul and also knew that dealing with me would be a pleasant experience. When she said goodbye, she told me that she hoped the rest of my day was equally as enjoyable and that I made her day enjoyable as well. I spread the wealth. If I've got it, I share it. It was a damn fine day. Pleasant as punch and pie! I will highlight today on my calendar as being the first really kickin' day I've had in 2006.

All that joy came before I even got home! And THEN...swoon!

And by the way, if you haven't pooped in awhile, have a few cocktails and go see "Hostel". The acting is terrible and there are a lot of cheap boobie shots in the beginning. But the gore is fantastic, there are trays full of rusty tools and weaponry, and the crowning gem? An eyeball scene! I leaned over to my best buddy about half way through and said, "I think you might have to spend the night". Carol "The Shoe" had to watch it through her fingers and thinks it might have crossed the line in regards to her threshold. We need more movies like this. I'm still pooping over it.

No comments: