Monday, December 06, 2010

Gonna shake hands with the masses.

I'm working out the kinks with the blog templates so just sit tight. Every time I have a background I like, I muck it up some how. Anyway, it'll be worth it once I pick something and stick with it.

And let's get this out of the way: YES, I bought Eclipse the day it came out. And YES, I watched it that same day, by myself. And YES, it was just as awesome as when I saw it in the theater, by myself.

The weekend. What can I say?

I kicked it off with steak and a double order of mushrooms so how could it go bad? In all actuality, that dinner was a cheer-up meal with Todd after I got my feelings and feathers ruffled. He's good at stuff like that.

I woke up Friday morning determined not to let the previous day ruin my down time. I invested all of my energy into decorating for the holidays (with the help of MANY episodes of Conan...welcome back). When Todd got home, we went and picked up outdoor Christmas lights, won $44 playing Keno, and had our first fire in the fireplace at Castle Grayskull. Thumbs up, Friday.

We had a chillaxing visit with Becky on Saturday. I miss her painfully.

Me + a stack of Food Network magazines + ice cold Pepsi (THANKS BECKY) + bad movies in bed = Sunday. It also equals perfection. And Speaking of perfection, I made the best pasta of my life yesterday. Garlic, olive oil, zucchini, asparagus, broccoli, mushrooms, lemons, fontina, shaved parmesean, and a pasta I've never heard of before that sort of resembles a lily. Campanelle?

Hoping to plan/help plan/whatever a Girl's Night soon. Stay tuned.

Right now, I'll give life a 7 out of 10.

A new blog is posted on...the new blog: 1313 Mockingbird Lane

No comments: