Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Don't go spreading those stories around. Those facts are still in doubt.

Uno: I started listening to the Drags album, 45 x 3, on my way to work this morning and forgot how totally AWESOME it is. "I Like To Die" and "Well Worth Talking About" are jams. It's always fun to be reintroduced to music. I was getting pretty tired of the contents of my Ipod. This does NOT mean you, Lady Gaga and They Might Be Giants.

Dos: I'm not sending out Christmas cards this year so please don't be offended if you don't get one. Next year I will for sure. I just don't have the time, the wit, or the stamps for that kind of project right now. But I DO appreciate every card we've gotten so far. We've got some rad pals and great family, for sure. They're all hanging on the back of our front door.

Tres: If you're following 1313 Mockingbird Lane, please don't think I've abandoned the project. The baby-making OR the blogging. The next 2 and a half weeks are going to be a little nutso with all the holiday festivities and that blog is important to me. I don't want to rush my thoughts and throw babble in your face (like I love to do here, suckers). So entries are being written and saved, and will be edited and posted after all the togetherness and chaos of the holidays is ka-put.

Feliz Navidad,  y'all!

No comments: