Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What I want, YOU'VE GOT!

 Introducing my new obsession...and 2010 Halloween costume!

ADVENTURE TIME WITH FINN & JAKE!

My lid was completely and totally FLIPPED when I watched this candy-colored, acid-trippy cartoon on Cartoon Network (new episodes on Mondays at 8:00). I have never related to another human being as much as I do to Finn, the cat-ear hat wearing ,12 year old Adventurer!

He overuses all kinds of words like, but not limited to, radical, awesome, flip out, jerk, and lame...JUST LIKE ME! And let's not forget his interjections like WEE! And WHOOPEE! And all the characters he interacts with...hot dog princess, lava guy, skeleton butterflies that play the drums...could've come RIGHT OUT OF MY BRAIN! He is a total maniac. Finn is my soul mate.

Watching those 15 minute episodes last night...holy cow.

If you haven't seen it, see it. Episodes available on line. Watch "Whoopee!"

WHAT TIME IS IT?? WHAT TIME IS IT??






No comments: