Monday, April 12, 2010

Well it's alright. It's just a game.

I'm having chocolate pudding for breakfast. I don't care if it's unhealthy or irresponsible or childish. Because I have a knot in my chest that wants to be cried the fuck out but won't flipping budge. Either I'm having a mind-numbing case of PMS or...well...

Because there is NO reason for me to want to claw the eyes out of everyone I see. Things are solid in my life. I shouldn't want to punch babies and kick dogs. But I do. And then I want to cry about it. I'm having one of those moments where I think my tiny, ineffectual fists want some action. It's ridiculous.

Todd and I have been watching new seasons of King Of the Hill for 11 days straight. I should be much happier than this. There is a battle between hormones and emotions taking place and I'm just trying to make it out alive! And without commiting some heinous crime!!!

On the bright side?

There's a BRIGHT SIDE??

As of today, we are half way to our vacation (from the day I booked back in February), and 3/4 of the way paid off! There is nothing about the Happiest Place On Earth that makes me want to cause blood shed. And there are PLENTY of things to look forward to. I need to snap out of this.

THIS is NOT cool.

But these springy/summery things ARE cool.

-The Four Seasons show on Wednesay.
-Bob's B-Day show @ The Sac.
-Zombie Walk...maybe.
-DEADBOLT!!!
-Reverend Horton Heat for the 10th time???
-Hanging in PA for Memorial Day.
-VACATION! Tigger, here I come!
-"Eclipse" premier.
-Possibly hitting Heavy Rebel with Bizzle (let's plan this shit!).
-Gaga ah-ah-ah! Ra-ma-ra-mama! Ga ga! Oh la la!
-Iron Maaaaaaiden (second best show I've ever seen).
-Art show at 252.

Am I missing anything??

February 28, 2003 @ 1:13p:  How is it possible that Richard Marx, Cheap Trick, and Patrick Swayze wrote the top make-out songs of 1988? That's kind of gross. On that note, Micheal Ian Black is the funniest man alive, I have a weird unexplainable thing for Mo Rocca, and the episode of Conan O'Brien with Ted Nugent was, as they say, breath taking.

No comments: