Thursday, April 29, 2010

You're the one that I'm dreamin' of.

In the middle of the night, I always tell Todd when it's time for him to roll over so I'm the big spoon and he's the little spoon. It happens every night without much thought, really automatic and robotic. We're both in like a twilight sleep. But Monday night, this happened:

Lacey: "Roll".
Todd:  "Biscuit".

It took me a moment to process that he said something because usually we just flop over and snooze again. But once it sunk in, I could not stop laughing. I was in a hysterical and exhausted fit and it was pretty awesome. Having a husband is neat.

That's all. Just wanted to love on him for a bit.

Going to go out and enjoy the weather on his arm tonight.

OH! Forgot to mention how much I'm looking forward to the weekend and seeing DEADBOLT!!! It's been so long since I saw a show that I was REALLY hyped about (besides They Might Be Giants, of course). Ooooooooooh, holy cow! I think the occasion calls for big hair. Am I right?

2 comments:

The Drunken Gnome said...

I almost spit up my mouthful of coffee just now. I needed a laugh to start my day.

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha
I got a mental image....lol