Wednesday, September 17, 2008

You begin to wonder why you came.

I want to talk/blog/whatever. I can feel words-n-thoughts trying to come out. I'm having a hard time gathering it all up and wrapping my brain around what I want to talk about. Confusing? I have a lot on my mind and didn't get a lot of sleep last night, to be honest. And when I did sleep, I did not have the most comforting dreams. And there were a boatload. Dream after dream after dream during my broken sleep. I'm exhausted. I'm not going to get into what's bugging me to the point of sleeplessness. I just wrote the longest e-mail in the history of e-mails regarding it. So...it's sort of out of my system. Today is just a weird day.

I like my hands. They're small and slender but have big plans.

Pussyfoot Girls were asked to be on the bill for a pretty rad show in October and I'm super-psyched. Put this on your calendar. Mark it in blood. The Pussyfoot Girls, Bob's Country Bunker, Whiskey Daredevils, Legendary Hucklebucks AND MORE! If that doesn't sound like a recipe for fun, I don't know what does. We have a lot of work to do. We need new songs and we need to tighten up. This is our only chance to have a Halloween/October show since The Sac is sort of on hiatus. We hope to be back to doing shows soon but for now...PFG need to spread the joy to other venues and cities. And we're spreading our joy, amoung other things, at Cedar's in Youngstown on October 24th. You've be warned.

No comments: