Thursday, June 01, 2006

Wasting my time. Hoping you'll stop by.

Last night was one of the best nights of my life and it wasn't even fancy. In fact, I didn't even have to leave the bed. Sometimes taking a 20 minute drive at night just to watch cartoons in your pajamas and 'draft' someone is the most amazing thing on the flipping planet.

It's even better than cheese fondue.

I fell in love and
I needed a roadmap
To find out where you lived
So excited now

Sleepwalking, cuz I'm sleepwalking

The white trash boys
Listen to the headphones
Blasting white noise
In the convenience store parking lot

I hung around there
Wasting my time
Hoping you'll stop by

Cuz I'm sleepwalking, I'm sleepwalking

A mutual friend's parents
Left town for a week
So we raided their liquor stash
And walked down by the riverside

Sleepwalking, cuz I'm sleepwalking

No comments: