Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Taking on the world, that was just my style.

3 days to the race and 17 to HRW. I could puke any second.

There's really nothing more fulfilling than doing laundry! Once again I have options and am not recycling the same 2 gray t-shirts. Now I have MANY gray t-shirts to pick from. And knickers! Tons and tons of knickers! I could swim through them as if they were the Pantaloon Sea! Yes ladies and germs, I am happy to have clean clothes. I could only be happier if the folding fairy would stop by. Le sigh. Le sigh.

I had to kick myself in the arse to warsh clothes so I had more than just the uniform tube tops and Daisy Dukes to wear to Michigan this weekend. I may be going to watch me some Nascar but that doesn't mean I have to go braless and black out some teeth. Though I may try to find an obnoxious neon scrunchie so I can fit in at least a little. But in the end, I have my 2 custome made (and kick-ass) Jamie McMurray shirts and brand new pajama shorts with little race cars on them so if I'm not just the most adorable thing you've ever seen well...too bad for you, Ray Charles.

Second to my lusty laundry obsession, of course, is my insanity over travel items! Who knew so many things came travel sized!? I went hog wild on my lunch hour. Toothpaste, mouthwash, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, face wash, face scrub, a tiny loooofa, body wash, Q-tips, shaving cream, razors, deoderant...all fitting into a teeeny, tiny, adorable pink case!! Loving it. Just loving it! I was sort of down-n-out about the race recently but a nice e-mail from my Dad and my lunchtime race preparation has sort of made me giddy. Here I come, Michigan International Speedway. Bow down and worship in front of my tent!

Today is the 13th day of June. I have spend 11 nights in someone else's bed, 10 of them in a row. I'm hoping to make tonight 13/11. I better go shave my legs. Maybe I'll shave my cats, too. They're looking a little warm these days!

VIVA!

No comments: