Thursday, June 15, 2006

Oh I will be alright. Just use me. Just use me.

I H8 giving people their time frames. It's murdering me.

Who got the new AFI album last night? Like you even had to ask. It's growing on me like a creepy, fuzzy, black fungus that might ACTUALLY be a huge spider. But their last album took a while to burrow into my heart of chrome and now it's an important part of me...like my vagina! All I can say is that they had me "Afflcition". Specifically because it includes the word ennui. I love ennui.

By the way, my head is going to fall off and roll, roll, roll like the wheels on a big rig.

Phoebe called off work today at, what seems to me, the very last second. I was not informed by anyone of said call off until, what seems to me, the second last very last second. There were things that had to be done this morning, bright-n-early, to get the wheels of our delivery machine shakin'. So from the second I walked in the door, it's been chaos. Usually I like a little chaos but not until I've had some Pepsi or a blueberry muffin. This day has been bitch slappin' me in the face left-n-right. I am NOT approachable today. I would seriously steer clear if I were you.

So besides an putrid, rotten, stinking corpse of a day at work, I have at least 27 things to do by tomorrow night in preparation for my NASCAR adventure. Somehow I don't think folding two shirts, washing my jeans, and packing my travel items is gonna cut it for an entire weekend's worth of "fun".

I still have to do the following before 5:00a Saturday:
-Go grocery shopping w/Sharon to feed myself and the fella for the weekend.
-Go to the butcher shop for steaks (our big weekend meal treat).
-Finish my laundry.
-Eat dinner.
-Pussyfoot practice (3 BIG shows next month).
-Shower.
-Pack clothes and junk for work tomorrow.
-Take sleeping bag, pillows, and lawn chairs to Sharon's house.
-Go to the fellas and CRASH...can't sleep without him.
-Work an 8 hour day without Bill OR Sharon...boo.
-Vacuum car and empty trunk.
-Shower again and paint toenails.
-Pack!!!
-Go to dinner with Switchblade.
-Hit a bar to celebrate Eerie Tessa's 27th birthday.
-Drop Switchblade off and head to Garfield.
-CRASH...can't sleep without him.
-Try with all my might to wake my guy.
-AND THEY'RE OFF - Michigan International Speedway, here we come!

Think I can get it all done without forgetting anything? It's been very stressful just getting everyone on the same page about who's buying what, who's eating what, when are we leaving, what do we still need? It's been riling me up and sort of putting me off about the whole thing. But my fella is excited. He knows we're going to have a good time. He NEEDS this trip away and I am going to make DAMN SURE I have a happy face on all weekend so he can destress. A happy Bill makes a happy Lacey. So this trip is important for both of us. AND it's our first weekend trip together. So who's got too thumbs and is totally gay?!?! THIS GUY!

I'll be back on Buckeye State ground Monday afternnon. Take care of Ohio for me.

No comments: