Monday, June 26, 2006

Opened her mouth with a razor blade.

Things are getting dicey at Camp PFG! Slash!

Little Jen and I are doing a dance to "One Sharp Knife" at the July 8th Leroy Thompson Choppers show. If she doesn't slice my face open (the blade...yes, we're using REAL knives...really BIG knives...really SHARP knives...comes deadly close to my face from time to time when my dear little sister's head goes into the clouds), it will be incredible. We're preparing special bloody aprons (my cats are helping make modifications) for a costume change. We're going all out. Life is good in the Pussyfoot hood!

You should come out and watch us strut!
Saturday July 8th @ Leroy Thompson Choppers w/1988, Slack Jawed Yokels, Legendary Hucklebucks, Lords of the Highway, Sasquatch and the Sick-a-Billys (Pete Yorko's triumphant return to his home-sweet-home). Gates at 4:00. Bands at 4:30. $10.

Saturday July 22nd @ Dragway 42 in West Salem w/ Ace Brown and His Hell Divers, Lords of the Highway, and Twistin Tarantuals. This is an all day fun affiar at a quarter mile dragstrip. Swap meets, vendors, street and slick tire drag racing (with prizes!!) and a car show. ALL DAY! Racing at 3:00. Bands at 6:00. $10.

Saturday July 29th @ Beachland Tavern w/ Bob's Country Bunker and the Capgun Cowboys reunion!! Always a rockin' good time at the Beachland. 9:00. $5.

Other notes of interested? My fella met my parents, I bought 2 new Hot Wheels, we bought our first joint thing (Yahtzee), I think I'm getting a cold, I rested most of the weekend, picked Ben and Lisa up from the airport and had a lovely lunch, my broken back and I vegged with some Vicodin, went to a family function, had a great practice with my bitches, more vegging, and TODAY...I recieved my Huey Lewis/Chicago AND Heavy Rebel tickets! I need to finsih my laundry and get to packin'! Time is a-wastin'. I'm blowing this pop stand at 5am on Friday! WEEEEEEEEE!

Look out Winston-Salem!

No comments: