Friday, June 16, 2006

It's a grade-A meal when I'm in the moooood.

I am easy to please. Many of you out there may think I'm a difficult and picky person but really, I am pretty damn easy to please! Redundant, I know! For example, tonight I am going to my FAVORITE pizza place (Antonio's of Parma, OH fame) with Switch for dinner and you'd think I won the lottery the way I'm dancing around this place with smiley-faced glee. I'm going to happily eat Stromboli until it comes out of my eyeballs! Though I may have just killed my appetite with that visual.

And tomorrow is race day. We've been counting it down for months and months and it's finally here (with Heavy Rebel trailing close behind)! I was stressed beyond belief yesterday trying to widdle down my "To Do" list to the point where I was unpleasant to be around, I'm sure. But my guy was a good, soft shoulder to lean on. He let me be crabby (as long as he was reasurred that I wasn't mad at him) and was accomodating me with shoulder rubs and silly things to make me laugh. I was informed that making me laugh was something he just has to do!

I was practically having a FIT trying to pick out a steak for him for the race. It just HAD to be perfect. It's like the steak will make or break the whole weekend...and that's just in my head. I want him to have something nice. He deserves it. And in my head, what he needs is a nice steak. And what a steak it is! I would like to make sweet love to it in all it's thick, red, juicy, steaky glory. Oh steak, how I love you so but will happily eat the Hell out of you like a wolverine ripping through a deer!

Revised version of my pre-race "To Do" list:
-Work 5.5 hours more of an 8 hour day without Bill or Sharon...boo.
-Pick up camera and free film from my mommy's house.
-Finish my laundry.
-Pussyfoot practice (3 BIG shows next month).
-Empty trunk.
-Shower again and paint toenails.
-Pack!!!
-Go to dinner with Switchblade.
-Hit a bar to celebrate Eerie Tessa's 27th birthday.
-Head to Garfield and CRASH...can't sleep without him.
-Greet 5am with a smile!
-AND THEY'RE OFF - Michigan International Speedway, here we come!

I better get back to work. I really have nothing to do which is going to make this the longest and most drawn out day in the history of time. Plus, it's so quiet here. It's just a titch eerie here in the office and I suspect a ghost is looming in my cubicle. But I'm not going to worry about that now. I'm just going to worry about being the coolest chick (and possible the ONLY chick...unless they're thinking with their vaginas like me rather than putting forth any true knowledge of NASCAR) on Team McMurray.

I hope my car makes it. Oh Betty Blue!

No comments: