Tuesday, June 20, 2006

And I can tell you're going through the motions.

According to Tommy Bones, many people say that red is a sexy and exciting color. While he may tend to agree, I tend to want to spew blood all over the color red. But that doesn't make a whole boatload of sense now does it? I am being a Bitchy McBitch because I am sunburned from the jugs up, including my ears, and there's also a lovely section of my calves that are of a bright crimson persuasion since I had my pants cuffed. It's rather embarrasing, insanely painful, and for whatever reason is making me want to lose my lunch...and I haven't had lunch yet. Pity me. I beg you. And bring on the ALOE!

I am rockin' a hillbilly tan which makes sense since I spent a great deal of my weekend playing the part. I might as well have been flipping toothless with a pet pig! I drank Busch Light, I cooked on a grill, I slept in a tent, had a cloud of dirt trailing me at all times, and watched cars go round-n-round-n-round, cheering with all the other rednecks. And let's not forget that I flipped up a random chick's skirt, got hit in the ass with beads from a man who wanted me to "show us your tits"...which I did NOT...and I hula hooped for strangers. There were lots of high fives. It was an experience I'll never forget and would possibly repeat if I lathered up properly.

I was the only person rockin' a Jamie McMurray shirt. He'll be my next hubby fo' sho.

So I return home from my trip and learn that I won't have a roomie for too much longer. I'm on the hunt for someone to occupy some space at my house. Here...word for word...is how I babbled about it on My Space, just incase you live in a cave or have your head up the head of a moose and missed it.

So it looks like I may be losing my roomie. The situation surrounding the move makes sense. I'm not mad...disappointed. Sort of going to be in a bind. So the room mate search is on. I'm looking for someone close to me (relationship wise) to move in. Not that I might not end up having to go with a stranger or what not but that's really not what I'm hoping for. I love my house and my belongings. I would love to love my roomie, too. So here are the details:

You've probably all been to my house but still...I live in West Park in a NICE neighborhood close to 480, 71, and 90. It's a 2 bedroom house (the room for rent isn't huge but it does have an enclosed sunporch which rocks. 1 bath and it's a nice bath. Semi-finished dormer attic, garage, and a nice, dry, clean cellar for storage, plus a kick-ass basement that's you've probably all partied in. Fenced in backyard, long driveway, washer and dryer. And then, of course, there's the good ol' living room, dining room, eat-in kitchen (with a dishwasher), and front porch perfect for drinking beer on.

The rent is $350 a month and that includes utilities. Might sound steep but it's an entire house you'd have the run of, not a teeny weenie apartment. I don't expect you to sit in your room and never come out. I mean COME ON. No utilities! I have cable and that applies to the computer, yadda yadda.

I rarely sleep there anymore. In fact, I haven't slept there in 3 weeks! I do have 3 cats, so if you're allergic, it might not be the best situation for you. I'm pretty easy to live with when I'm there. The house needs some spring cleaning but it's a nice, clean place to live for the most part (and I have a dishwasher!!!). I don't expect much besides the rent to be paid on time and help keeping the joint clean...taking out garbage if you're there and it's not out, starting and emptying the dishwasher if it needs it, feeding my kids if their bowls are empty. Blah blah blah.

So there you have it. Any questions...just ask.


Wish me luck. Living in a house alone could prove tuff. My ulcer hurts.

No comments: