Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Rescue me when I get too deep.

I can't wait until Sunday! Carol and I decided to throw an impromptu cookout and Margarita swilling event. I like last minute things. That way I don't obsess over them for weeks and weeks in advance. You can end up being disappointed in the end if you hype things up too much like that. This is going to be a casual, laid back, drunken affair with my nearest and dearest. And there will be chicken!! And sure, the race will be on, but people can deal with that. Deal or die!

I haven't slept in my bed or spent more than a handful of minutes in my own home in days. 5 days to be exact. My cats probably hate my guts and are pooping in all of my shoes as we speak. Rumor has it they've been all lined up on the blankets, staring out into the hallway...waiting for their mama who never comes home. Shame on me. I should be punished for putting sleeping next to a warm and snoring body over my cats.

When I woke up this morning, I felt like I was in an incubator.

It's almost Miller Time! Just wanted to pop in and say WEEEEE!

No comments: