Friday, May 12, 2006

Nothing can keep me from you.

I entered one of those less than pleasant moods yesterday. I'm sure I was just a delight to be around as I was snapping and pouting and being intolerable. I owe Johnny the best home-made Mexican dinner of his life for being such a grumpy puss. I'm sorry Johnny. Please bare with me. I'll blame my anger and wrath on the fact that I recently got a shot in the ass. It's always nice to have SOMETHING to blame.

Sorry to anyone else I may have recently pissed on.

I have just enough time for dinner and grooming before I head on over to the big, bad, and semi-depressing Yorko-a-Go-Go event. It will make me so hurty to say good-bye to Pete. I'm feeling hurty already. But this is what the boy has got to do so I support him 100%. I thought I would cry when Ben Lybarger moved to Texass but I didn't. I'm pretty sure I can make it through this evening without crying over Pete, too. Because I know he's got bigger, better things ahead of him. He's going to make something of himself and hopefully on that day, I can borrow $20.

This whole "going away" party thing has got me a bit worried though. Not about it being the firts public appearance with Leo or the fact that my ex-husband and his girlfriend will be there. Nothing shallow like that. It's just...are all my friends moving away? Mary moved to DC. Becky moved to Columbus. Ben and Lisa headed to Texas. Now Pete to Rhode Island?!?! Seriously...who is NEXT!?

I do NOT want this to be a trend. I know people can't stay in one place forever (unless they are me and they have Ohio tattooed on their forearm), but there are some people I just can't stand to let go. I'm still having a hard time with Ben being gone. Johnny and I miss him. And I'm being a crummy pal to him and Lisa, I'm sure. It's because it's hard. I don't want to admit that they don't have an Ohio address anymore. I hate Texass and I'm not afraid to say it out loud cause I'm selfish like that.

Little Jen, Tom & Carol, Phoebe...and many more...you leave Ohio and I will raise me some zombies and train them to run, give them your address, and see if you don't come running back...possibly armless and bloodied. Get the picture?

No comments: