Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I know there's many people like me to be found.

I have a little sand in my vagina. Yeah, you heard me.

I shouldn't be sandy and "not-so-fresh" at all. I'm busy at work every day so the time flies (I'm actually damn busy right now so my fingers need to fly like the wind to get my point across), I've been having tons-o-fun with my friends, and I've been spending a lot of time sleeping in someone else's bed. I've been chipper and smiley and practically radiating sunshine out of my eye sockets. Things have been swell so why all the sand in my crack?

I think some of it still has to do with my mom being so non-chalant about my back. It's REALLY sore today so my pinchers are out and sometimes you just want your mom to ask you if you need anything, even if you'll say 'no'. And she's not very receptive towards the idea of my fella. I know I'm divorced, I know he's divorced, I know she's worried about the kids...and I know she's worried about me, but I need back up. She always talks about a woman at her work who just wants "to find someone". Well, why shouldn't I find someone? I DID find someone after my heart got stomped on. Shouldn't that be a good thing? I think it is.

And I'm a little riled up with a friend right now. Just a LITTLE. I don't want to go into all the gorey details (well, I DO but I won't because this will ALL blow over and I don't need an in-print reminder to rub in her face). The only iota of info I'll give away is that we've had plans to go to a show for MONTHS...that is NOT an exaggeration. MONTHS. And something else is scheduled for that day...and was just scheduled recently...so I bowed out and didn't say anything hostile about it.

NOW...if you're an avid reader...you'll notice that sections are mising. I rarely edit but I decided to exercise that power today because I DID end up going into gorey detail. I figure I should just tell my pal to her face that I'm upset rather than have her read it online. I never get to spend time with her and it's starting to bug me. BUt people change. What can you do? So...EDIT!

And there are other things...regarding my car, my house, my cats, my health, my bank account, my eating habits, my lawn care, my bills, my relocating friends, my bad eyesight, my bad habits...that have become heavy bricks on my back. But don't worry about me AT ALL. Like I said, I have a 90% sand-free vagina so I am very lucky. I've probably just sprung a leak because I'm over-tired. I need some fresh mozzarella, a Pepsi, my pajamas, my bed, my painkillers, and a call from Leo. That sounds like one Hell of a remedy.

So I'm only currently vacationing in Moodytown. I hope I'm not here long.

By the way, I love you, Carol the Shoe. Just wanted you to know.

No comments: