Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Lying in the grass beside the tombstone.

Crazy Danny is an amazing friend...a fearless friend...a possibly alcoholic friend. I owed him kisses from his birthday and last night, I paid my debt. He's an amazing smoocher for a guy who can't hold his head up and screams It's ALRIGHT! I'm gay! We danced to "Necrofelia" and I let him feel the 14 mutant swamp baby Rileys kick their tentacles of steel. He's my Crazy Danny Daddy and I'm his Lacey Mama-Mama.

My Girl Flo finally decided to come to town. Raise the roof.

So while palling around with Crazy Danny and the Thunderbirds (somehow I became one and always have to wear my collar up...thunder thunder!) and those crazy Detroit fuckers was incredibly fun, the whole night was slightly short of a smashing success. This morning, I am pretty sure I vowed to beat the Koffin Kats drummer with his own sticks.

Oh yes, ladies and germs, them's fightin' words 'cause we is a-fightin'.

I'm not even going to get into the gross and gorey details because it would bore you right to death. Up for the Cliff's Notes version? Try this: boy and girl get into a fight via text message 2 weeks ago * girl is mega-riled up at boy * boy tries to explain himself * girl is still ticked off and feels let down * boy and girl are in same state at same time (not a common occurrence) * girl tries to be the bigger person and suggests "kissing and making up" to boy * boy says NO * girl says OH WELL and goes on with her evening as planned * boy wants to talk to girl but tonight is not the right night * in girls' mind, no night is the right night, she tried to make up and was rejected so what else is there to discuss? * girl and boy exchange text messages during and after the show * girl and boy exchange text messages all morning * nothing is resolved between girl and boy * girl's friend forbids her from sending anymore text messages to boy * girl goes home * boy does whatever the fuck he does * THE END.

And the irritating part is that on the way to the show, I examined the original fight that took place weeks ago with my lil' sis. This somehow morphs into how well I click with this boy and how if we lived in the same state (mine, of course, as his STINKS like dead bodies), we'd probably be best friends...though no one could replace Johnny Switchblade. But we are where we are and things are as they are. He thinks he's only good when it's convienient for me. I think he didn't want to pal around with ME...he just wanted SOMEONE so bad. Bottom line: we repel each other.

But the PBR helped.
And Crazy Danny helped.
And "Subcultural Girl" and "Nekrofelia" helped.
And a cover of "Ace of Spades" and a Meteors song helped.

Life is funny. Stick around.

No comments: