Friday, June 24, 2005

Double up or quit. Double stake or split.

One week until Heavy Rebel. Whatever you have planned, just know that Bean, Lil' Jen, and the whole Ol' Kentucky Sharks crew will be having more fun than you will. I have vowed NOT to lose my camera, NOT to toss my cookies, NOT to leave Winston-Salem without a pink switchblade and NOT to miss Psychocharger! And will you lookie here! Kings of Nuthin' are playin' after all. Shame on you, doubters! I've got to get in gear and warsh my knickers and pack my bags because, oh yes, I only have one week left.

My dance card is empty for Saturday and Sunday. Drag.

But on the up-side, I think "boy" and "girl" are getting along again. Even if boy wouldn't say that girl was the most beautiful woman he has ever seen. I guess saying that she is the most beautiful girl in the mid-west, and "it" from head to toe, and equally as tops both physically and mentally SHOULD be good enough...but girl is stubborn. Bottom line: I think girl may get to hear boy talk in his "Daddy" voice once again...if he keeps in line, suckahs!

I have the world's best belt buckle. It has the power to make you smell like a brewery.

Last night, I went to The Harp for the birthday gathering of Miss Maggie Maalox. The Harp is clearly not the place for me but it was still good to see the birthday gal with a smile slapped across her beautiful mug and a handsome man fawning over her. She deserves a good day with an evening full of admirers...even if some of the coolest and most important were absent. I know someone else who had a less than perfect evening and was wearing a rather sour puss. I will keep my fingers crossed that the tides take a turn in her favor. She, too, deserves a smile.

I have BIG plans for today.

I also have a Felix the Cat KISS t-shirt.

Make plans with me for Saturday or Sunday if you know what is good for you.

No comments: