Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Who can take a nothing day and suddenly make it all seem worthwhile?

You can, Phoebe Jeans!

Happy 35th Birthday to one of the most wonderful, hilarious, fearless, and lovely people I have had the pleasure to know! I truly do not know what I would do without you in my life. You've been my sole support system too many times to count and I owe you the world for that. I couldn't have picked anyone better to stand by my side on my wedding day and I wouldn't trade one day we've spent together for anything.

I hope you have a truly amazing day and that everyone who is lucky enough to know you fawns all over you like stalkers. Especially your husband. I hope he realizes how lucky he is to have you. And I also hope he realizes that you were my wife waaaaay before he entered the picture! So I hope you have the best birthday a girl could ask for and that 35 is the best age you've had yet. And you're not OLD! You couldn't pay me to go back to my 20s!

Happy Birthday, Misery Guts. I love you.

1 comment:

phoebe marie said...

you made me cry! i love you!!
<3<3<3