Thursday, July 15, 2010

We love ourselves and no one else.

Worth every penny, maybe twice the pennies, and no one can tell me otherwise. She is a performer from head to toe and those 2 hours that she was singing her lungs out were better than any musical I've ever seen. Sets, costume changes, storyline, video...the dancing, the singing, the piano, the theatrics. My mind really was blown.

The only "oh poo" moment? We should've dressed up. Everyone did. We were more of the oddballs for being in street clothes. And if you know me, you know I love a wig. It would've been the perfect opportunity to be bananas.

Getting a tattoo of her horrible face wherever I can fit it. She's my hero. No matter how many times she said "cock" and referenced her mythical weiner while making jerk-off motions. She may not have a weiner but she has balls (you can borrow that, journalists) and the talent to back it up.

But come on Gaga. We know you don't HATE money, no matter how many times you say it. You earned it last night. Left sweat on the stage and (fake) blood on the pavement. I probably could've done without seeing a video of 1 version of you puking on another version of you...but I still enjoyed it.

1. Dance in the Dark
2. Glitter and Grease
3. Just Dance
4. Beautiful Dirty Rich
5. Vanity
6. The Fame
7. Love Game
8. Boys Boys Boys
9. Money Honey
10. Telephone
11. Speechless
12. You and I
13. So Happy I Could Die
14. Monster
15. Teeth
16. Alejandro
17. Pokerface
18. Paparazzi

Encore:
19. Bad Romance (not as awesome as I had hoped).
 
GAGA OOH LA LA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

again...sooooooooooooo jealous.
Glad you had a good time!
Did you buy me a t-shirt? ;P