Monday, June 07, 2010

You probably would've wanted this too!

Uuuuugggggggggh!

Either I'm having the EARLIEST symptoms of pregnancy known to man, I've got some sort of stomach thing, or I've been poisoned by the Campbell's soup company. Shortly after lunch, everything that went in made a reappearance and it was UNSTOPPABLE! I hate tossing my cookies as it makes me feel very introverted. I feel so sad afterwards which is totally bananas. So whatever the reason...bun in the oven, 24 hour bug that's going around, or Death-By-Chicken & Stars...it BETTER clea up before Thursday. I've never thrown up on an airplane and I don't want to start en route to the happiest place on Earth.

2 comments:

Camevil said...

Campbells soups seem to be the worst in terms of sodium content, which tend to upset my stomach too. Hopefully, it exits your system before vacay!

Sharky Marie P.G. said...

I have NO idea why I even ate the damn stuff! I've never liked it. It's been 3 hours and I'm pretty sure I may throw up again! : (