Tuesday, November 28, 2006

For the moment, we're alone.

Holy shucked clams, I have a great group friends. I am one lucky bitch! Thanks to everyone that's been cool, Fonzie-style, over the weekend. Thanks to everyone who has been cool ever during my entire life...but especially over the weekend. Life is rough and some times you can't hold your head abover water without your crew. Your gang, if you will. They are like a really attractive and witty floatation device. Whenever I need someone to lean on, I've got a school of sharks to help a sistah out. So thanks to everyone. How many times can I say it? If I didn't have a horrific singing voice, you'd all get a healthy dose of "Lean On Me" right now! And by the way, I think you're all terribly h-o-t!

10 Things I Was Thankful For This Weekend!

I made my first turkey and it was a success!
I totally raped the HELL out of Netflix on Turkey Day!
I survived Target on the busiest shopping day of the year!
I bought a Christmas tree and ornaments!
I finished my living room artwork project!
I loved my DVR to death for days!
I had a sexy dinner with T-n-C and Switchblade at PF Chang's!
I grew ten feet of legs for the Pussyfoot photo shoot!
I had a Shark family reunion at Chuck's including Peeeeeete!
I, for once, got drafted all through the night!

So another holiday weekend has come to a close. I'm not going to say it was the most fantastic ever (even if it DID include retro issues of Penthouse for The Gray Ghost), but I know I should count my blessings. I'm not homeless or sick or lonely or unemployed or poverty stricken. I have friends and lots of shoes and expensive lip gloss and pink pots-n-pans and multiple episodes of Miami Ink and The Pussyfoot Girls. Life could be worse. It really could. How you handle the hardships in your life is a good measure of the kind of person you are. I'm a rocker. And I would like the following photgraphs slathered all over my funeral when I go to that great big townie bar in the sky:

No comments: