Friday, November 17, 2006

I'm torn between the things that I should do.

God bless America, my television is back on! That new fangled internet, too! In fact, all of my important bills are caught up and a great weight has been lifted! I'll take care of my credit cards (the devil, I tell you) with my paycheck and send off the refund check to make things square with one of my nearest and dearest and then things are good. Real good. Damn good. I feel some sweet relief and I like it! It's like taking a bath in cheese fondue. Yum-o! But thruthfully, it's hard to admit you've sunk so low that your cable got turned off or the gas company asked for a deposit but things are good now and they're going to stay way. Damn skippy!

I had a nice little visitor yesterday in the form of one Phoebe Bean! I knew she was coming by to pick up mail and shoes and gaze upon my beauty. What I didn't know was that she was coming baring gifts! I love gifts. Love 'em. Especially when they're unexpected because I don't deal well with surprises. She brought me a 6 pack of Blue Moon and a lovely orange and she even brough a bag of kitty food for Dr. Nightmare with a bow on it. How sweet was that? Totally sweet, like ninjas. So thanks, Phoebe. I really needed that like you wouldn't believe. And Sylvia the Peg Leg thanks you, too! Come play with us again when we have more time and tell me AS SOON as you watch the episode of GG where Lane gets married! Weeeeeeee!

Here's my weekend schedule in case you're worried I'm in a horrid coma:

I'm having a vegetable day today. It's so rainy and nasty out that I can't think of anything better to do than put on my pajamas, chow, and watch movies with Puffin. Don't get me wrong, I do like the rain...because I LIKE being in my jammies, chowing, watching flicks...especially with Puffin! And we have some really terrible new releases to fall asleep to tonight.

Tomorrow, Dr. Nightmare goes back to the vet and hopefully gets the boot off for good and I get nothing but good, encouraging news. And then it's cleaning time! I got so much accomplished last weekend that I feel the need to keep on trucking before my closet renovation begins! A bigger closet...va-va-voom!

And then of course, Sunday is the last NASCAR race. I have Stewart and Kenseth in the pool but I'll be all decked out in Jimmie gear per a certain someone's request. Supposedly, I'm somewhat lucky...or my head is (that could sound dirty). And somewhere in my weekend schedule, I need to fit in The Girls Next Door season 1. What can I say? I'm hooked on Hef and his blonde broads. Why do you think I gave Bill th enickname Puffin? I am sooooo getting soft in my late twenties!

Life is good and I don't care if loving all y'all makes me a hippie!

No comments: