Saturday, November 04, 2006

Don't break the silence. Don't let me win.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my father who gave me my name, first and last, always helps me out of horrific and microscopic jams without thinking twice,who doesn't think any less of me when I make mistakes, and who is genuinely interested in everything I do. Thanks for being my Dad. I'm a pretty lucky gal.

I had a 2 hours phone conversation last night that kept me up past midnight when I had to be up for work at 5:00a. It's been a long time since I had a phone call like that. Probably since high school. My catch-up calls to the Queen in Columbus don't even last that long (I miss you Becky). But it was pretty awesome. Lots of laughs. Made my heart feel good.

Feast your eyes on this true story and then get your tubes tied.

A Kindergarten teacher was observing her classroom of children while they
were drawing. She would occasionally walk around to see each child's work.

As she got to one little girl who was working diligently, she asked what the
drawing was.

The girl replied, "I'm drawing God."

The teacher paused and said, "But no one knows what God looks like."

Without missing a beat, or looking up from her drawing, the girl replied,
"They will in a minute."


I'll eventually post the rest of October's entries. They're hanging out on my hard drive, rotting and detesting me, just like my readers. I just figured I'd give you something new to read and loathe. There are great tales of the Pussyfoot show and then putrid tales of Halloween that I will probably edit to save my pride. Regardless, things are good right now, the New Years Eve party is in motion...life is good.

Have a very rock-n-roll weekend, y'all!

No comments: