Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Can't believe these people live like kings.

10 Things That Blow Goats Without Physically Blowing Them

1. I am currently without cable or internet at home.
2. I got into a stupid fight with Bill last night.
3. My money situation is way dumb.
4. Dr. Nightmare is injured and it's my fault.
5. Lorelai married Christopher and I hate him.
6. I don't think my dishwasher is working.
7. Something is thumping under my new car.
8. I miss Becky...and Phoebe...and Johnny...and pals.
9. A little kid I actually like is sick. Boo.
10. I can't stop throwing up.

10 Things That Couldn't Be Any More K-Rad At The Moment

1. Bill got my the Playboy with the girlfriends on the cover!
2. We're having White Trash Thanksgiving.
3. My house is on it's way to being clean and looking GOOD!
4. NASCAR party this weekend.
5. 115 days until our vacation and 1 year anniversary.
6. Actually looking forward to Christmas.
7. I'm losing lots of weight and loving it!
8. I have a fondue date next week with Sharon D.
9. A relatively tuff guy let's me call him "Puffin".
10. Grey's Anatomy tomorrow looks awesome!!

No comments: