Tuesday, November 21, 2006

No one here wants to fight me like you do.

Jimmie Johnson won the Nextel Cup. Bill's life is pretty much complete now. I drank way too many Blue Moons and have pretty much determined that Belgium wheat beer turns me into a monster. So no more of that and no more drinking on work nights and pretty much no more bad alcoholic behavior. Me + Bill + drunkeness = bad. Just plain bad. But all is currently good in our little bubble now that the alcohol is out of our systems. I think you need a good brawl every once in awhile (in a "blue moon", if you will) to clean out the pipes. Rid of the toxins. I couldn't have behaved too badly because I got a nice back rub this morning.

I ruined past last night. I live off noodles. How is this possible?

Turkey Day is right around the corner and for once, I'm looking forward to the big day! I'm not usually real huge on holidays unless it's my birthday or Halloween and I definitely piss on holidays where I don't get presents. But this year is different as I'm doing something I WANT to do rather than fulfilling some obligation. I'll miss seeing my parents and my sisters and their families for sure but it's not like I really get one-on-one time with them with having such a big family and all. BIg families can suck the life out of you, but I'm lucky. Don't get me wrong.

So...my big Turkey Day plans? Bill's taking care of the bird, I'm doing the rest, and I'm not getting out of my pajamas all day! Food, movies, football (for him...I'll catch up on magazines), napping...no work, no arguing, no responsibilities other than to be lazy bums and recover from the big show at Chuck's on Wednesday night (Lords, Yokels, Uncle Scratch, and the return of PEEEEEEEEEEETE!). PLUS...for the first time ever...no work on Friday! A nice, long, lazy weekend! And if you want to show me how thankful you are for my presence in your life, why not come over Saturday night to play Left Right Center and eat pizza and drink beer with me and Switchblade?! I think you should. He thinks so, too.

I watched an octopus eat a shark and I didn't appreciate it.

1 comment:

Una visita said...

HI, JUST REEDING