Sunday, December 03, 2006

Don't worry 'bout them haters!

LUDA!

No matter how much time passes, "One Time For Me" by Reverend Horton Heat remains a damn sexy song. I think it could bring sexy back all on it's own so eff you, Timberlake! I mean, it's just plain hot, like a buttery breakfast bagle straight from the toaster. Or like home made soup...that can sure be hot. Everytime I hear it, I get a little riled up. I think it's the simple yet memorable guitar mixed with the slow-sensual/fast-aggressive changes. I wish I could erase that last sentence because it's so ridiculous but it is so true! Ridiculous yet true, the story of my life. While "Loco Gringos Like a Party" is still my favorite Rev song and will most likely remain so since he's gone down the tubes, "One Time For Me" will be one I never skip over when surfing the good, ol' Ipod.

I just heard someone say, "Would you please remove your hand from my butt". Yikes!

It's 8:00a and I'm eating Graeter's Cinnamon ice cream for breakfast! It is the most insane ice-cream I've ever had and I can't believe I haven't had an orgasm yet. One pint has 1,040 calories, it's over 25% fat, and I love it! I've really been spoiled this weekend. I'm in our state capital visiting Queen B and her King. They are wonderful friends and entertainers. They got me out of the house and off the couch (I've been having a rough and unmotivated week) but didn't make me do anything I didn't want to. Damn this ice-cream! I pretty much stop typing every other sentence to shovel in a spoonful. I am going to be soooo soft after Christmas.

Regardless of my dairy problems...the ride here was relaxing and quick! I was kissed, hugged, and given suggestions ("Be safe, have fun, call me when you get there") from Puffin after a good night's sleep. I fell asleep during the NASCAR awards but NOT before I saw Kyle Bush call his girlfriend by the wrong NAME! Priceless. So I made it here, spent time gossiping and filling them in on all the Sharks, and we hit the road. We had aBBQ lunch, went to Wal-Mart (where all the rude ass bastards work...I should have spit on them), stocked up on Trader Joe's truffles (I bought 3 cans!!!), and then went to Graeter's for ice cream, hence my breakfast of choice. I lounged, read a magazine, and fell asleep watching Accepted and Van Wilder. Puffin tucked me in over the phone and I was OUT! And here we are now...eating ice cream for breakfast.

I also ate an entire wheel of Brie for dinner. Dairy problems!

Once I get back to lovely Clevo, I'll be cleaning my bathroom and bedroom. Not so thrilling but ultra necessary. After all, we have a big New Year's Eve bash in less than 30 days! I hope that Tom and Carol sleep in my room again. I have such a fond memory of New Year's Day 2006 where all these people were piled in my room and then we had PIE! It started off the year right. But then the year SUCKED! I blame it on not having enough pie through the year. Pie solves all problems, especially if it's warm and a la mode. I bet you wished I talked about things with more substance but I don't give 2 figs about politics or religion or philosophy. I care about goofing off, eating pie, my friends, and utter randomness.

It's been a good weekend. I feel alive again after feeling VERY much like a robot zombie. You would think that would be a cool feeling but it's pretty rotten over all. I like robots. I like zombies. But robot zombies...or zombie robots? Not really on my coolness radar. Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments: