Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Well girl you know you only hurt yourself.

Someone at work just called me "Creeping Death". True dat.

I am so horribly ill that it's not even remotely humorous. Bill had this a few weeks ago and he turned into the biggest baby on the planet which is unusual for him. Now I know why he was being such a terror. This is probably this worst cold/flu I've ever had and it's kicking the living daylights out of me. I've been reduced to whimpering which is what I do when I'm really feeling the sickness. And supposedly this one never ends. And while I can handle the insane coughing, headache, and muscle aches, I can NOT tolerate the alterations between freezing to death and sweating my ass off. Rot. I've dropped out of Rockabilly Holiday this year as a preventative measure (and I pretty much want to cry my dry, throbbing eyes out over that...even my EYES hurt) and I'm enlisting all the help I can to get ready for the New Year's Eve party. I'll need it, believe me!

Besides the illness, Christmas (with Puffin) was a good time. Bill loved his presents, I loved my presents (even the kids got me something), and I had an all around good time with him. Even when I was in insane amounts of discomfort and temperature meltdown! He brought me wet towels for my forehead and blankets and juiceboxes. He even offered to clean out the bathtub so I could soak my aches and pains. For a change, he was very understanding about me having the sicks...probably because he gave this stupid sickness to me!! But I forgive him. How could I not forgive someone who bought me a clock with the Playboy bunny head on it for my bar? My family holiday was a different story but that was all sickiness related. It's hard to be social when every part of you feels like poo.

If you DON'T want to feel like poo, watch BEERFEST! A-maz-ing!

No comments: