Monday, December 18, 2006

Shake that thing, I'll buy you a diamond ring!

I have ten minutes left of my lunch. Let's see what I can throw at you.

Sorry to burst your pretty pink bubbles but there's not much to report on regarding this weekend. I thought I'd have a boatload to ramble on about (since I have to utilize my lunch house...those freaks at Time Warner still haven't fixed my darn computer box...blather). There were cocktails, movies, sleeping, cooking, cleaning. This are getting mighty perty for the big New Year's Eve prom, I must say! That there bathroom is almost clean enough to eat in without fear of lingering...funk. I probably wouldn't go much further than chowing down on a hot dog with one hand sitting neatly in my lap. And I'm the one who's been slaving away in there! Regardless...I envision a mini-party in the can on the last day of the year. Be there.

Golly. What a bore. So...hello, y'all. And good-bye for now!

No comments: