Saturday, December 09, 2006

And every day's the same.

This week has been utterly horrific and I'm glad it's over. I want to puke all over this week. In the history books, make sure it's noted that this week is covered in stomach acid and bile. At least in my book it is. I know...all you're hearing is "WAH". I'm not crying. I just really detest this week. I haven't felt well, I haven't been getting along with Puffin and we haven't slept in the same bed in DAYS (he's sick...I'll blame the horror on that as he is a bad patient...he should be puked on as well), and I've been an emotional train wreck. But you know what cures that?

Cheap pizza, even cheaper beer, and watching some horrible show about celebrities (Celebrity Eye Candy, I believe it was called) where the announcer wrote God awful songs about the video clips that just blew my mind. And doing this with some of my peeps? Well hot DOG, it must be my birthday! One of my peeps is still sleeping on my couch as I type this (she's there...I'm not...I'm a working woman...I'm up before the birds). It was a knee-slappin' good time and I throughly amused myself. Especially when I revealed my ultra secret new tattoo idea. It was laughed at and that's what I was going for. It may very well be my crowning gem. Hold on to your bladders, people.

You know what else is funny? Dr. Armshoulder Shoesnshorts. THAT is funny.

It's freezing cold at work right now. It's only 6:25a and all but it is like an icy tomb in here! My fingernails look blue. That can't be good or healthy or desired. I've been up since 5:30a but I don't even mind. I couldn't sleep if someone paid me. But damn...if someone paid me to do that, I'd be a gazillionaire. I can sleep anywhere at any time. New York subway, an apartment with no heat in winter time while a band is recording, during almost every single televised NASCAR race, during a live performance of Phantom of the Opera, during a live Green Day concert...I am JUST that good! Regardless, I couldn't sleep this morning so I don't even really care about being here at work on a Saturday. Almost all of my guys have showed up and if I don't have to call Bill on a Saturday for a rescue, I consider the day a success. *FOOTNOTE: I just had to call Bill for a rescue...damn it. And everything was running like butter on a summer day...I was going for 'smoothe' but that really projects 'salty and melted'. Regardless, poop.***

I want one of these ridiculously kick ass things:

I'd name it "The Honorable Stoli-san". When the cats die, maybe.

No comments: