Thursday, October 20, 2005

They're big and round. They're all around.

Quick summary?

I'm still in cheese sandwich despite people's efforts to squash my (unrealistic) dreams. I can live with that. What I can't live without (for the time being) is the thrill I get from this fella. He's worth the risk...risking my heart splitting in two, never to rejoin again. I even discovered the lengths to which I'd go to save his life. But I don't want to make all y'all throw up.

I do have a lot on my mind. It's very crowded and it's giving me a headache. But everyone suffers. It's the American way!

Had Pussyfoot practice tonight in preparation for Jimbo's Welcom Home shin-dig this weekend and opening up for Devil Doll at the Beachland (main stage, baby) next Saturday, the 29th. We're using our Lime Spider set but we have big things planned for the Rockabilly Holiday this winter. A taste or two? You might see a new closing number. You might see some individual dishes (I'm tossing around the idea of using "Orgasomatic" by The Heptanes or "Get On Your Knees" by Devil Dogs). You might even see some tight skirts and tight sweaters. Just know that you'll be entertained. Not sure if that's good or bad for YOU but we always have a damn good time,a s They Might Be Giants, and countless others, would say.

Tomorrow, there's a pajama jam at my house for any of my nearest and dearest. Eating Chinese food and watching "A Dirty Shame" in our pajamas at The Ol' Kentucky Shark Corral. More info if you ask reeeeeaaaaaal nice!

No comments: