Saturday, October 01, 2005

As I recall, you've got what I need!

Good morning, Sunshine! It's par-tay day!

House Warming Party To-Do List:
-go to work before the sun even comes up.
-dick around in the warehouse.
-drive to Massillon to deliver a couch.
-eat a quick brunch.
-eat a piece of cake.
-take a MUCH needed nap.
-pray that Phoebe does the shopping because I don't want to.
-finish cleaning my room.
-make a party play list.
-shower and groom.
-put my tiara on.
-say, "I hear Carol!!!".
-DRINK! DRINK! DRINK!
-DANCE!
-FREAK OUT when Crazy Danny shows up!
-kiss and hug Crazy Danny LIKE CRAZY!
-do shots.
-mingle.
-act a fool with Ben Lybarger.

And everything after that will be a BLUR!

It's about time for a party at my house and it wouldn't be the same without you. No, not at all! As I recall...

No comments: