Thursday, October 06, 2005

Put your lips to mine with your kiss of fire.

Today, a boy passed me a note. It was very fifth grade. I like to tell people that it happened between history and geometry. We pretended like we didn't even see each other and then there was the switch. It went off without...well...a hitch. Didn't plan on rhyming there. Swooooon!

Can a heart still break once it's stopped beating? The age old question.

Had a hot date last night...with Miss Phoebe Bean! She doesn't want me to be her girlfriend though. Boo. We ate way too many movie snacks (she blames me for her new buttery popcorn and Snow-Caps obsession...I like a 5 kernal to 3 cap ration) and saw "Corpse Bride". It is not a movie divorced girls should see. It's nuts to think that a movie about a boy accidentally marrying a dead girl could reflect your life so perfectly...but it did...and it broke my heart all over again. But then a boy passed me a note. Swoooooooon!

There was this whole sequence where Emily, the Corpse Bride, was coming to terms with her life/death/whatever. And she said, "I was a bride once and my dreams were taken from me. Now I am taking someone else's. I love you...but you're not mine". OUCH! Hit me where it hurts. Made me start revaluate things that are currently going on in my life or had gone on at the beginning of this year. I felt very small and jerky. Almost couldn't fall asleep...HA HA HA! That was so a lie. I can sleep anywhere at any time! But I did feel slightly awful...until a boy passed me a note...and then I didn't care how my dreams were previously crushed or if I was crushing someone else's. All I did was swooooooooooon!

Swoon! Swoon! Swoon!

CAP GUN COWBOYS' LAST STAND TOMORROW NIGHT!

I'll be there in my horse shoe skirt. Will you? I mean, not in my skirt. Will you be there at the VENUE saying good-bye to Greg and HELLO to JIMBO? Rocking to CGC'c cover of "My One Desire". You should be. And we should dance!

No comments: