Monday, October 24, 2005

Get's real mad when I get drunk-o-matic.

Want to have your mind completely blown? Try and wrap it around this. From November 7th to November 18th (that's a 12 day span), I will be going to 9 shows!! 9 shows in 12 days. What a power house! This may be my crowning achievment. This may forever solidify my rocker status. I've been slacking but this might just pull me out from the pits. And quite the assortment too. Can I get a yeehaw?!? I DO need some companions for certain shows. Please feel free to step up.

Where you will find me during the 12 days of Rockmas:
11/7: Hank III @ the Grog Shop.
11/8: OKGO @ the Grog Shop.
11/9: Blasters @ the Grog Shop (might be sacrificed).
11/10 - 11/12: Horrible Fest @ various locations.
11/13: Rasslin' @ the Beachland Ballroom.
11/16: Quintron and Miss Pussycat @ the Grog Shop.
11/18: Sasquatch and teh Sick-a-Billies @ Beachland Tavern.

Speaking of shows.

Our Pussyfoot show on Saturday night was...interesting...to say the very least. I think we put on quite the show, per usual, but this being a private party (for Jimbo's home coming), I'm not sure how well-recieved we were. 4 gals prancing around in their britches to the best rock-n-roll around...in front of grandma and grandpa and some disapproving folk. Yikes. Usually, no matter who's watching, we have fun. I think this may have been the first time we let the heat get to us and didn't have such a swell time.

But we're not going to let one show break our spirits. Every band (and what not) has shady shows. It happens. We did it for Jimbo and that's what counts. We're going to bounce back for Devil Doll (this Saturday at the Beachland Ballroom) and bounce back even HIGHER for the Rockbailly Holiday which we will be performing at AND hostessing this winter. Don't fret. This isn't the last you've seen of The Pussyfoot Girls (even if you were PRAYING we'd go away). As the wise Dave Sasquatch once said, we must get our slights and downfalls and use it as fuel to be bigger and better next time around...help it bring us to that next level.

Next level...here come The Pussyfoot Girls!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will step up for the following shows:

All three days of Horrible Fest
RASSLIN
Sasquatch
and possibly Quintron

But you probably knew that.