Thursday, October 06, 2005

My love must be a kind of blind love.

I could have gone to see Throw Rag tonight but, hmph, they are NOT worth twelve bones. And I really didn't want to see my ex-husband there. Especially not after a pre-wedding informational jam session. All I thought about was my own wedding and how my fella didn't even seem that interested...he didn't even take a shower that day. Double hmph. I was feeling pretty low. Was pretty snippy. If I would have seen him, it would have made me feel worse and I would have been filled with hate and loathing and disgust. I don't need my pals to see my like that.

What did I do instead???

I went to a bar with Carol and we ranted and raved and ate and drank beer! And Tommy Bones showed up and we drank more beer and did a shot! It was a fantastic evening. If I would have come home, I would have been kicking myself for letting my ex-husband indirectly didctate my social engagements. It's bad enough I'll have to see him at the pre-wedding party next weekend AND the wedding. I mean, I seriously don't need to punch myself in the face on PURPOSE. For real. And Throw Rag wasn't even that good last time I saw them.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

Tonight ended up being a good night. Good end to a good day all around. First a boy passes me a note, then I find out The Pussyfoot Girls may be playing the grand opening of The Jigsaw's brand new concert venue, then I get officially paired up with DAB for the wedding, and then I get to go out with the coolest couple in town. AND Potsie sent me text messages about thongs!!! Sweet!!! It really was a good day.

Now if I could only find a better, sexier dress to wear to the wedding. I thought I had something good looking but it doesn't match up. So it looks like I'll have to go shopping. OH DRAT!!!

No comments: